- Pachakutik: Indigenous Movements and Electoral Politics in Ecuador (Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2011; updated paperbacked edition, 2012).
- Historia agraria y social de Cayambe, co-authored with Silvia Tutillo (Quito: FLACSO - Abya Yala, 2009).
Download PDF of book
- Indians and Leftists in the Making of Ecuador’s Modern Indigenous Movements (Durham, Duke University Press, 2008).
- Global Democracy and the World Social Forums, co-authored with Jackie Smith, Marina Karides, Marc Becker, Dorval Brunelle, Christopher Chase-Dunn, Donatella della Porta, Rosalba Icaza, Jeffrey Juris, Lorenzo Mosca, Ellen Reese, Peter Jay Smith, Rolando Vázquez (Boulder, CO: Paradigm Publishers, 2008).
- Mariátegui and Latin
American Marxist Theory, Latin American Series, No. 20 (Athens, Ohio: Ohio University
Monographs in International Studies, 1993).
Class projects and popular education books
- Historians of the Oval Table, papers from Senior Seminar in History (Truman State University, Spring 2011).
- The Panama Experience, by IAI Participants (Spring 2010).
- Stories from a Semester in Ghana (August - December 2009).
- Narrating the Past, papers from Senior Seminar in History (Truman State University, Fall 2008).
- Voices of Milan, a class project of students in Marc Becker’s Junior Interdisciplinary Seminar (JINS) on Race, Class, and Gender in Latin America (Truman State University, Fall 2007).
- A Particular Resistance: A Solidarity Delegation Report Back on Social Justice Movements in Oaxaca, co-authored popular education book with Gwendolyn Meyer (Inverness, California: Vision Road Publishing, 2007).
| Marc Becker's Home Page
| email@example.com |